The first week of this month’s resolution (of not counting things) has been successful! Sometimes the right resolution finds me and really impacts me- this month is one of those months. Considering all that we have going on, I think I’ve been relatively relaxed amidst the chaos.
Here’s what I’ve been relatively good at letting go of and not counting:
- how much time left before “Hermano” is full-term/arrives
- how much time before our wood flooring will be done, at the earliest
- how many time before our kitchen will be finished, at the earliest
- how much our plumbing problem will cost/how much time it will set us back on our remodeling
- how much TV my daughter watched
- how much sleep I didn’t get, because of how many times I got up to go to the bathroom
- how much our energy bill be
- how much our credit card bill will be
- how many to do items to be ready for “Hermano”
Here’s what counts:
- I have a home. I’m still thinking of those who recently lost their home in the area fires.
- I have 1 dear husband, 2 sweet dogs, 1 healthy child, and a healthy pregnancy.